Thursday, October 23, 2014

Vegan?

I am in love with food.
Love it.

It is really hard for me to not eat when there is good food on the table. But I still lost 10kg (22pounds) in the last 3 months. Those were left overs from having my 3rd baby at the beginning of the year.

How did I make it?
Well no carbs basically. No added sugar, even in my decaf in the morning, which was pretty much the hardest in the process.

But now comes the phase where I just have 7 more pounds to loose....
My body got used to fonctioning on low calories, so I have to find another solution.

Yesterday I watched the episode of Marie TV:
http://www.marieforleo.com/2014/10/chef-chloe-coscarelli/

Mmmm ... Chloe Coscarelli, vegan chef, winner of the Cupcake war, featured in many different shows, looks so good, skinny, healthy, and she is so friendly, open, not an extremist vegan at all; she made me want to try it.

Next Step: download the recipes, buy the ingredients, and I'll try this week end my first vegan meal or day maybe...

...to be continued


Let me know what you do to loose weight.
Share your thoughts below, write a comment, add your blog or your twitter account.

@arianestudio
https://www.facebook.com/ariane.leanza.heinz
ariane@livefully.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment